0.5 CPD learning hours
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) as a disorder of gut-brain interaction: what does this mean for clinical practice?
- Dr O’Donovan, Consultant Gastroenterologist, Blackrock Clinic, Dublin
- Lorraine Cooney, Specialist Gastroenterology Dietitian, Blackrock Clinic, Dublin
This one-hour webinar on demand aims to support your clinical practice by answering the following questions:
- Why has irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) been reclassified as a disorder of gut-brain interaction?
- What management approaches are effective for physical and psychological IBS symptoms?
- How do you communicate this information to your patients?
Recommended for you…